– Formation of mission and vision of internationalization
– Strategic partnerships creation and maintenance planning
– Institutional grand strategies development
– Inter-institutional academic and exchange collaborations
– Board of advisers/friends circle establishment
This part of the DOE journey is dedicated to the creation of a robust stakeholder’s network in support of the internationalization vision and developed strategies and for the purpose of creating a strong foundation of external and internal resources. By creating this cohesive network, your institution will be able to deploy the developed strategies with the active community buy-in ensuring future sustainability.